In response to the potential public health risks posed by the current COVID-19 pandemic, Chicken Farmers of Ontario (CFO) has made the decision to cancel the in-person Artisanal Community Workshops in Peterborough, Woodstock, Kemptville, Mount Forest and Sudbury. These workshops have been rescheduled and will be hosted via webinars.
New Artisanal Farmers:
There are two sets of webinars:
The webinars will be repeated to ensure that all farmers have an opportunity to participate. There are specific webinars for farmers who have not participated in the Artisanal Chicken program previously.
Returning Artisanal Farmers
- Tuesdays, April 14th & April 21st 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm – CFO's Artisanal Chicken Short Course
- Wednesdays, April 15th & April 22nd 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm – CFO's Artisanal Chicken Short Course
There are several important changes to the program this year including changes to veterinary validation, new CFIA transportation regulations, and updates to the Form 3000 to accommodate the CFIA changes.
Please plan to attend ONE of the following webinars:
- Thursday, April 16th, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm - CFO’s Artisanal Chicken Update Course
- Monday April 20th, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm - CFO’s Artisanal Chicken Update Course
- Thursday, April 23rd, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm - CFO’s Artisanal Chicken Update Course
CLICK HERE to register and preview the presentation materials.